Friday 10 January 2014

The End Of Another Week

0
Wow - this week has flown. The first full week in 2014 and i hope it's not a sign of the year to come. As I get older time becomes more precious and I'm wishing it would slow down.

Like last weekend it was a great week, with a lot of time with my family, fun with the kids and just great craic at home. Sure there were 'moments' . . .

In Revival Movement i've caught up on my machine so i'm on my olde folder - i ran this for about 6 years. The place is flat out as we begin a new year with tonnage of paper used well up last year.
Oh, we packed out a container for Asia - pretty cool.

In another area of life i'm working alongside a friend and fellow brother in the Lord on something called Shoot For The Moon Media. Check it out at http://www.shootforthemoon.com or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/shootforthemoonmedia

The book of Hebrews has been giving me my view of Christ this week, go read it!
And The Journey Church Lisburn sbegins it's first day on Sunday (we're excited) in Lisburn Liesureplex at 11AM.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: