Tuesday 19 March 2013

Using Pain: Sermons & Website

0
I woke Saturday pretty much crippled with pain in my upper back - shoulder blade and down my arm (muscle damage - apparently i'm getting old and my Captain America, incredible Hulk strength is waning a bit to be more like Arny or Sly in their hayday).
Rather than risk making it worse or creating a long term back problem my wife persuaded me to take a couple of days off work to let it ease; hence i find myself doped on diazipan (if that's how you spell it), ibrufen (again about the spelling) and kapak (same spelling issue). Along with a hot water bottle strapped to me.

But it's gave me time to listen a sermon which i recommend:



Also got to finally suss out a way to integrate private galleries to my website where people can purchase digital downloads from their event. Awesome i know!

So if you are in N. Ireland, Ireland or the UK or more specifically Lisburn, Hillsborough, Belfast, Dublin etc and you need a photographer for wedding photography, photo booths, children's portraits etc check out www.boalphotography.com 

This following month will be the busiest of my photographic career so far with a number of photo booths coming up and a wedding as well as many 30 minute portrait sessions - which have become very popular and are great for children.

Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: