Thursday 15 September 2016

Random Thought: Very Different But One Thing I'd Love Them All To Be...

0

All kids are very different, but given the similar backgrounds that brothers and sisters have you would think there'd be huge similarity between them. But most parents will hugely disagree.


Take my 4 for example in them you will find a mix of timidness, selfconfidence, sensitivity, cheek, messer, adventurer, careful, careless, lazy, energetic, quietness, loudness... and a bunch of other characterisitics i would love to mix up and share out evenly across them all.



We are all different and that's a great thing. The differences make life interesting, they certainly make the home interesting, but the one trait I would love to drum into my children's heads and into my own is 'to be nice to one another'.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: