Monday 25 January 2016

Social Media & Photo-Sharing sites I use

0
Here's a breakdown for the differing sites i use and why:

Facebook - Personal page (increasingly about family & friends)

Facebook - Boal Photography page (about Boal Photography)

Instagram - This started off to be a general sort of thing, but is increasingly becoming a portfolio for my portraiture and pro-photo-work.

Flickr - Again I have general stuff here, but mostly you'll find I only use it these days to upload images from the Christian Mission i'm involved with.

Twitter - I used to use this a good bit, but have found i've neglected it and don't really enjoy it that much anymore. It, when used is general.

And of course there's www.boalphotography.com
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: