Thursday 9 May 2013

Forgetfull

0

I think i'm pretty good at my day job. I'm fairly confident at setting the folding machines up for various jobs & sizes. But yesterday i was asked to take a look at something on one of the folders i worked for a short stint about 10 years ago and i ended up holding my hands up and saying i couldn't remember.




Aren't we like that; forgetful?
I mean how much of that book that we read last year do we remember? Or how much of our schooling do we remember? Simple - we forget, and we forget a lot! And this is a good reminder to me that when it comes to everything; even scripture (maybe especially scripture) if i'm not around it, using it etc i will forget . . .

This is why, with our kids we have a question we ask every so often, when it is relevant:
"When we reach the end of the Bible, what do we do?" 
Answer: "We start at the beginning again!"
Lets keep ourselves under the influence of Jesus through His Word.

Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: