Wednesday 17 October 2012

Backslidden?

0
Joe Thorn shared 25 marks of a backslidden Christian yesterday - He introduced these by stating:

"I don’t hear much about the danger of “backsliding” these days. It seems that was something my friends and I were concerned about 20 years ago. We talked about it, prayed against it, and sought to keep Jesus always before us as our greatest hope and satisfaction. It wasn’t like we were about to fall right off the spiritual map by denying Jesus and jumping into scandalous sin, but we knew that we do in fact have hearts that are, as the hymn says, “prone to wander.” And I am no better today."

Read the 25 marks


I found myself very challenged by this post and i'm looking forward to his follow up post
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: