Wednesday 27 August 2008

Wedding Day

2
Yesterday I had a great honour of being groomsman at my friend & brother, Simon Thompson's wedding to Kerry Kitchen (now Thompson). A huge Congratulations to you both!

The day was brilliant - As the bridesmaids & bride entered the church emotions were running very high. The setting, the music, the food, the service & speeches were excellent. Along with the obvious, passionate, Christ glorifying love that these two have for each other, the ingredients added up to a romantic & emotionally charged wedding day that served as a great reminder & reflection of the future 'wedding banquet' between Christ & His Church.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

Gary said...

Hi Boaly,
have you any photographs? I was home on a short visit two weeks ago and I was chatting to him in 'Inspire books' about Mahaney, Piper, Why I'm not emergent, ESV study bible and Grudem but (drat and double drat) I forget to ask him about his wedding plans (forgot clean about it).
Post a pic if you have one.
Thanks,
Gary

Boaly said...

I will indeed, I'm at work at the minute but I'll post a couple later this evening. A great day!
He know's his books doesn't he?