Tuesday 24 June 2008

'StillBorn' Baby Lives

0
The News Letter has an interesting and moving story about a baby that had been declared 'stillborn' which came to life as its family set about burying it a couple of hours later.
The article brought a rollercoaster of emotions & thoughts as I read it & I found myself praising God with the following:

Praise God for life where there seemed to be only death.
For joy that overcame the grief.
For the grave being overcome by breath,
For a graceful 'gurgle' that brought sorrow to relief.


It seems from the article that it was a medical mistake & the Doctor has been suspended pending inquiry. Nevertheless it is a magnificent thing that this mistake was discovered before it was too late. I believe it is God's grace that we see poured out on this family & this child and thats where, I as a Christian found myself when reading this story.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: