Tuesday 22 April 2008

Today

0
I decided to go for a bicycle ride after I got home from work (currently my legs are killing me). I peddled my bike along the Lagan TowPath for a good while managing to listen the book of Acts between leaving the house and getting back.

But I came across an interesting piece of graffiti.

I'm not entirely sure about the ethics of this, it is graffiti after all, but it sure is different than what you normally expect spray paint on a wall to say.



Here's a picture I took at work today, one of me infront of my machine, just thought I'd post it cause I look exceedingly weird in it.


Also, I listened a message called "Your church is going to suck if you do not have strong men" that is pretty good, check it out here
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: