Friday 14 December 2007

Top 10 Books I read in 2007

2
I've noticed that some bloggers are compiling a top ten list of books that they've read over the past year. I decided to follow this example, though my book reading year usually begins from 25th December and ends 24th December the following year. But below are the 10 books that I've enjoyed most this past year.

1 - The Reformed Pastor- Richard Baxter
2 - What Jesus Demands from the World - John Piper
3 - Overcoming Sin & Temptation - John Owen
4 - Fresh Wind Fresh Fire - Jim Cymbala
5 - Confessions of a Reformission Rev. - Mark Driscoll
6 - Holiness - J. C. Ryle
7 - Living the Cross Centred Life - C. J. Mahaney
8 - Sex and the Supremacy of Christ - John Piper & Justin Taylor
9 - The Radical Reformission - Mark Driscoll
10- Planting Missional Churches - Ed Stetzer
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

simont said...

I know a good bookshop just outside Lisburn in the House of Vic Ryn that has 9 out of your 10, you should tell people to come!!

Boaly said...

Anyone reading this, go to Vic Ryn and buy 9 books!
Simon, I think I ought to get commission for that! LOL