Thursday 13 December 2007

Papua New Guinea - But not about Wilky

0
Many of my friends and I have a shared interest in Papua New Guinea, I guess this is due to a few of them having been there with New Tribes on short trips and more espicially our good friend Andrew Wilson (Wilky) who is now living there in a tribe building a church.
So with this basis I found excitement well up when I saw the title of this weeks podcast from Cornerstone Community Church which was called "Papua New Guinea".
It is Mike Cratch, a missionary from Cornerstone who's serving with New Tribes out there, reporting on what Christ is doing out there.

Check it out, I recommend the video though you can listen here.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: