Thursday 1 November 2007

One year on

0
It occurred to me tonight that it was around this time last year that I started this Blog, upon looking it began 24th October with "Hudson Taylor a strange attainment of holiness".

I can say that blogging has been of benefit in many ways;
It keeps my mind active.
Through the blogosphere I've stumbled upon some great sites and blogs.
I think my English has improved slightly.
I think that Homileo has been a good place to link to other good resources and to direct people to greater sites.
I think that it has been helpful to some (or so I've been told).
And I feel that it has helped my walk with God in that as I've read, written and posted articles I've been convicted, rebuked, encouraged, taught, instructed, disciplined and directed, My mind has been thinking about useful yet Christ exalting issues and Blogging has helped take up time that could otherwise be wasted, and it has kept me busy where temptation could grasp.


However on a negative note It is addictive and I need to be more careful about the amount of time I spend blogging.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: