Monday 25 May 2015

If You Need a Message Taken

0
One of the prayers for my kids that I continually pray is that Christ would call them to go to tell others about Him. Tonight after reading about the sufferings of the Apostle Paul in His calling to preach the Gospel Jacob prayed:

"God, if you need your message taken, I'll take it."


My heart's been singing ever since, I mean we just read about a messenger of God being beaten, stoned, whipped, shipwrecked, starved, cold and having a hard time in his calling to tell others about Jesus.
Lord, may you hear my son's prayer and lead Him with yourself. Call him, sanctify him, set your hand upon him and keep him from the evil one who would devour him. Use him for the glory & renown of Jesus Christ.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: