Saturday 6 September 2014

Feeling (C)OLD

0

I am feeling pretty old right now. You see I've never had a problem jumping into cold deep water before, and then i don't do it for a while and THEN my son wants to go and do it. So we go and bang the age thing hits.

The cold hit me as soon as my big toe hit the water - unfortunately it wasn't a test and the rest of my body was in mid-air, soon to follow as the icy freeze engulfed me.

Yeh I had fun and even had my decade shower under a small waterfall (wouldnt want to get too clean) but I slipped, meaning i've now a very sore hand, hip and shoulder AND even a few hours later after a v hot shower I can still feel the cold in my bones as though Frozen's Elsa had zapped me with her ice ... zappiness.






Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: