Monday 16 December 2013

What Will We Do In Heaven?

0
Even the lightest of studies into what the Bible teaches about heaven will show that we won't be sitting on clouds playing instruments all day, everyday, forever.

Whatever your view on this I was thinking about it today and figured i can't really imagine doing much else than stalking Jesus all day, everyday. I mean, my saviour will be there, right there, visible, approachable and very present.
I'd be happy to shine the streets or polish the gates but i may scive off and follow my saviour around all day just hoping for a glimpse of Him.


OK so this is an earthly mindset and probably as flawed a thought as wings and harps and clouds. But really, the biggest deal about going to Heaven is that Jesus, the lamb who was slain for us will be there.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: