Saturday 10 November 2012

6 Year Old messages

0
Dandered into Tim's office yesterday to find him listening a series of messages i taught about 6 years ago.
Today i had Jake & Faith over and they called in to see Tim, who was still listening the messages (think there was a total of 3 hours).

Very weird to hear my own voice (cringe) & some of the things i said - which Tim had made a selection of & decided to put on and let me listen, were just hillarious.

Glad though that these are being condensed by Tim into 2 messages & i'm praying for him as he teaches the same topic in a few weeks time. I know i'd rather listen him than listen me, so while i have confidence in what i taught; i know there's a much more gifted speaker taking them up to bring to others. I only wish his talks were being recorded . . .
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: