Thursday 23 June 2011

2
The preacher at our church on Sunday morning quoted a statistic that "most fathers say nine negative things to their children for every one positive thing."
It really challenged me about how I speak to my children - and to my wife - and to everyone else for that matter - about how much love I actually demonstrate in my life.
He was preaching on the subject of love and saying that as Christians we should be living a life of love. WHY?
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." John 13:34
Author Image

About Tim Millen
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

Boaly said...

Class post brother.

I've always reckoned that the only criticism that John Newton was criticized with is shared by you. that you are far too willing to see the good in people and be gracious to and about even the most ignorant of men.

Tim Millen said...

Thanks brother.
Hope you are having a great holiday. It's lashing here