Tuesday 31 March 2009

To Whom It May Concern

4
Over the past while i haven't really been posting many 'thoughts'. These have been thoughts that have come to mind through daily life in many areas such as from the Bible, work, film, books, news etc...

I have been scribbling in my journal but i haven't found that much time to extend these mere scribbles & pointers into anything other than that. I do apologize for that, i know about 2 readers of Homileo actually enjoy my thoughts and i trust you'll have patience with me for a couple of days until i get going again in that arena.

Until then i'll continue to post links etc to other great blogs & sites, posts & articles, you can spend the time it would have taken to read my thoughts, on something that is probably more worthy of your time.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you're thoughts are valued!Keep up the good work.

Boaly said...

Cheers Anonymous, thanks for your encouraging words.

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy your thoughts, Boaly. I have also found myself in a similar predicament in regards to blogging. I guess there truly are seasons for everything. Doesn't the wise preacher from the OT have a saying in regards to this?

Boaly said...

Cheers Brian, yeh it seems as though i've hit that season!
Thanks so much for your encouragement today & over the past while.