Sunday 7 September 2008

Move if You're Ugly?

2
I dunno why but this article in The Belfast Telegraph made me laugh. Politics gone politically incorrect I guess.
Aparantley a Mayor of an area in Australia's outback decided that he had a solution for ugly girls who wanted a fella.
Move to an area where there were there are 5 men to 1 women & the guys are desperate for a shiela. Interesting choice of words, & I'm sure the men of Mount Isa can't wait to see the mayors results.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

W. Ian Hall said...

That story was pretty big news over here - the poor mayor was flayed alive by a fairly obnoxious assortment of feminists and politically correct politicians.
I wonder though when the furore dies down will there be more than a few women quietly making their way to the outback for a "holiday".

Boaly said...

I know quite a few good looking girls who've left Jesus to persue a man. Its a far lesser thing to move across country to find one. I'd say you could find that a few 30-40 year old single women may take his advice (though I wouldn't limit it only to those who are beautifully challenged).