Friday 15 August 2008

Book For The Ladies

0
I bought Wendy Horger Alsups book 'Practical Theology for Women: How Knowing God Makes a Difference in Our Daily Lives' for Barbara. I picked it up on Wednesday night to flick through it, and I've hardly put it down since.
It is a book about theology (the study of God) that is very easy to read, very challenging & most helpful.

Wendy is the deaconess at Mars Hill Church Seattle who leads the theology for women classes and although this book is written primarily for women, as a man I think it is completely applicable and has much to offer to both genders.

I'm excited about the prospect of Barbara reading it (perhaps when she does she'll give a review of her thoughts here) but for now I just wanted to let the 2 or 3 ladies who read this blog know about this great book which was written for you & to help you understand just how practical theology really is & encourage you to go deep in relationship with Christ.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: