Monday 23 June 2008

Crazy Love

0
It has been one of the most challenging books for my own soul that I've read, lovingly kicking me in the gut of my conscience concerning my love for God and for my neighbour. Crazy Love by Francis Chan is a loving critique of the church and of self that calls us to actually take the words of Jesus seriously.

If your going on holiday and want something challenging to read beside the pool make it Crazy Love, and though you risk spending your holiday contemplating it in your mind and soul you will not have wasted time on it.

For me, every page and almost every paragraph held a rebuke, challenge or atleast something to think about driving me at times to prayer & at others to worship.
I pray that as the weeks go by, this book will not fade to memory, but that its call to take Jesus serious will be ingrained upon me.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: