Friday 6 June 2008

All about Barbara - Our 3rd Anniversary

2
Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary to the most wonderful, sexy, gorgeous, mind blowing girl in the world. (I know every guy says that about their wives but you are all wrong - Barbara comes 1st).

You can read how we met etc here.

I'm constantly in awe that this girl chose to spend her life with me (I guess many others wonder about that too), but I'm glad she did.
She's my best friend, my companion, my lover.
After Christ she is highest in my affections, and to be honest I have to be careful not to give her His place at the top.

I thank God for His kindness to me, in bringing Barbara into my life, for uniting us in marriage and for being with us since then. The Bible reminds us that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the LORD. Well I've found favour somehow and by His grace I've Barbara as my wife.

Three years of marriage has brought alot, two children - only one of which was born, and many other blessings as well as trials. Sometimes our wedding day seems like it was years ago and even though I've only known Barbara for about 8 -9 years it feels like she's been a part of me all my life.

I want to thank Christ for His blessing, & thank Barbara for her love toward me, & pray for many more years together.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats. thank you for this God-glorifying post that exhalts His plan for marriage and honors your wife so beautifully.

The Father is pleased when His children respond in faith by giving Him glory for the gifts He's provided to us. Its an honor to read about His provision in your life. I'm glad you shared your joy with us.

Boaly said...

Thanks Emily