Wednesday 8 August 2007

Internet - part 3

0
The internet can be a wonderful tool in your walk with God!
The amount of Christian web sites, sermons available to download etc is astonishing. Recently I went on and downloaded a few discs full of sermons.; verse by verse expositions of Genesis, Song of Solomon, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Habakkuk, 1st & 2nd Timothy, 1st 2nd 3rd John, Revelation! And it only took about 5 hours to download all of them!

And guess what I recently found a site that does Hebrew for Christians……….FREE! WOW I can learn Hebrew! What’s my point?
The point is that if you use it right the world wide web can be a powerful tool in your walk with God and in understanding the bible! The internet holds free tools for your benefit, your learning and to help you shine in this world!
I had a friend who once said to me “the internet is Satan”. …NO ITS NOT, Satan will use it, Satan will tempt you to use it wrong but if you choose, it can be used for God glorifying things! Emails can be sent encouraging other Christians, recently I was talking to a friend using Skype, He’s a missionary in Papua New Guinea. There is so much potential with the internet for you to uplift the name of God and advance the great commission.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: