Saturday 30 December 2006

About Gary

4
I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I live in N.Ireland with my beautiful wife, son & baby to come.
I work for a mission printing & shipping Gospels etc around the world free of charge.


I'm pretty reformed, charismatic (with a seat belt), believe the inerrancy of Scripture, that Jesus is Lord, Saviour & God....

Homileo, i hope is mainly about Jesus.
I pray that it does not add to the many distractions in our day, but helps point towards Jesus & His Word.

Although i work for Revival Movement Association and post information etc on my blog, this blog remains the personal work hobby of Gary Boal and may not reflect the views of my employers.

You can also subscribe to Homileo either by feed or email




See random my pictures in Flickr
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

4 comments:

Daniel & Sonja said...

I love the phrase you use Charismatic "with a seat belt" - I might just use that to describe myself if you don't mind...

Boaly said...

Feel free, I stole it from Driscoll!

Bob said...

Hi. I'd be interested in your comments on the "new calvinists." It's good to see your blogging to spread the Word and Glorify God!

Boaly said...

Hi Bob, thanks for your comment & encouragment.

On the new calvinism, i haven't honestly drawn a conclusion in my mind yet. There is a great resurgence going on of calvinistic teachings (much of it is probably flowing from mr Piper).
But i see what Thabiti Anyabwile warns us about, that much of it is a sort of trend, & to be a calvinist is fashionable to many, hence when the trend ends those who have not truly grasped the doctrines of grace will move to the next fad.

Perhaps i'll get to ponder & post on this in the future Bob.