Wednesday 25 March 2009

Battlestar Galactica

2
Okay, so at risk of being labeled a geek; i am a lover of sci fi. So i've enjoyed Battlestar Galactica which ended last night on Sky1.
I sort of liked the ending, yet didn't, but the run up was brilliant.

I simply thought i'd ask anyone who watched Galactica who their favourite character was & what their favourite scenes were from the entire series?


Mine is definately Chief Tyrol


And my favourite scene was when Galactica jumped into the atmosphere of New Caprica to rescue those who were being held by the cylons, which you can watch here.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

kitchy said...

GEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Boaly said...

I'll hold my hands up to that bro!