Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Dragonmaster

2
A while ago I reviewed The Dragonmaster by Nigel Conway Partis.
This is now available from http://www.ssvpublishing.com/ for those wishing to buy a copy.


(Clicking the image will make it bigger - check out the quote from myself on the back)


Release date: 01 Feb 2009
Publisher: Still Small Voice Publishing
ISBN No 978-0-9561735-0-8
Paperback
291 pages.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

heartafire said...

Couldn't make it bigger by clicking on it...
What did your blurb say?

Love the name of the publishing house

Boaly said...

Yeh, I just noticed it wasn't getting bigger. It definately was earlier. it said:

"If you like Frank Peretti, you will absolutely love and devour The Dragonmaster. This is a fast paced, tense and exciting book, and to be honest it ranks high in the Christian fiction I've read so far" . . . . .

"It gripped my attention throughout the entire novel, and often when I wasn't reading the book, I found my mind wandering back to the story" . . . . .
  Gary Boal


I'll try getting it to enlarge again, not sure what's up