Thursday 6 November 2008

Praying over Pallets...or Less

0
I'm packing Gospels that are coming off the Muller today. Each box contains 560 Gospels which are then in turn stacked on a pallet that will hold 32 boxes. This multiplies to each pallet holding 17920 Gospels of John and there are 2 such pallets sitting here as I stack a 3rd.

I don't doubt that a huge percentage of these will be discarded, neglected or wasted. But surely some (if not atleast one) of these Gospels will be taken by the Spirit of God and used for the redemption and/or transformation of an individual.

So as I close another box I pray that God would be pleased to use a Gospel from that box for His glory in the salvation of sinful men & women.
And that He might use yet another one for the building up of faith in the life of someone who is already His follower.

As I begin to pack another box these same prayers & longings come to my heart & to the ear of my King, My God...

I'd love it if you'd consider using the comments to type a prayer unto Christ for these Gospels to be used for His kingdom.
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: