Monday 6 October 2008

The Wisdom of a Child

0
In Lisburn on Saturday I was in a shop looking through some books when I overheard the following between a dad & son (around 4year old):

dad- "What type of book do you want?"

son- "One about God."

dad- "God doesn't exist" (in a firm tone of voice).

son- "Of course He does, if He didn't then how're we alive?"

I would have liked to have pretended to look through a book beside them a while longer but my phone rang. However as it's rattled in my mind I thought of the simple truth that this child understood while his older 'much wiser' dad needed to take a lesson from his son.

I just thought it was one of those interesting things that was worth posting!
Children are class!
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

No comments: