Saturday 20 December 2008

Wash your hair

3
Almost every night I bath Jacob, tonight was no exception. One of the things he loves to do is to get me to lean my head over the bath while he uses the sponge to wash my hair, weird, I know!
But tonight while this was going on I realized that as I was leaning my head well over the bath & he stood, sponge in hand, that he was peeing right onto my hair.

I promptly washed my hair!

And I thought it would make funny reading for you!
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

3 comments:

W. Ian Hall said...

The joys of fatherhood. I can empathise with you.
LOL

supersimbo said...

perhaps this is the first time you noticed the peeing

Boaly said...

Hope the wee rascal hasn't been makin a practice of it, use the sponge to put the bubble bath on hair, pee to rince it off...

Anyway, as punishment i tickled him, though when he sat down and fell forward laughing and choked as his head submerged i decided that i'd stop tickling...atleast untill he stopped choking!