Friday 19 December 2008

Top 5 Albums...

3
Quite a few bloggers are posting their top 5 albums of 2008 so I thought I might jump on the bandwagon and join in this...

..One problem is hindering me, I honestly haven't bought a single album since last Christmas (apart from the odd song from itunes I haven't really been listening much this year).

So there you have it... My top 5 album list for 2008 cannot materialize, so I guess it's better luck next year on this!
Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's splendid. i wish i had as much self control.

Boaly said...

Wasn't really self control, just didn't really feel like it -maybe having a hyper kid preoccupied me?

kitchy said...

how about mine then!

!. Snow Patrol - hundred million suns
2. kings of leon - Only by the night
3. Once Soundtrack - Glen Hansard and Margeta Irglova
4. Coldplay - viva la Vida
5. The Postal Service - Give Up

5 came out ages ago but only discovered it this year!