Friday 18 January 2008

Some pictures - Old and New

2

Above & Below are Pictures we took last weekend at Wexford Beach, I thought they were quite picturesque




Below is a Picture of me dangling my legs over the Cliffs of Moher in the West of Ireland, this is from about 7-8 years ago. Tim and I were looking through some old pictures and found this along with the very bottom one.




This is actually the Boys Brigade dressed as the Girls Brigade. One of the best sketches we ever done and so funny just mocking the GB. Starting from left (standing) David Millen, Ian Grant, Stuart Montgomery, Walter Boal (my dad), Tim Millen. (infront of Tim) I am standing looking real girly! Kneeling from right is Knoxy, Micheal Crothers and Andrew Wilson (who now serves Jesus as missionary in Papua New Guinea).

Author Image

About Boaly
Gary has been involved in printing the Scriptures for 20 years, enjoys photography and rambling online

2 comments:

Tim Millen said...

The photo of you dangling over the cliffs of Moher is from Summer 1998 - that's almost 10 years ago dude - when you were extremely young.

As for that photo of boys dressed as girls - that's a different Tim Millen - just in case anyone thought it was me.

Boaly said...

1998 eh? I was only about 19 then!
By the way I'm only 29 now, beats being your age! the grey hairs'll start comin for you soon bro'

The best thing about the BB/GB picture is that we're all wearing wigs but you aint! Thats your own hair!